Nothing really new today. John’s dayside doctors didn’t calculate his calorie/volume to determine if he’s taking in enough so this will be calculated tonight. They are expecting to make a decision on Monday whether or not he’ll need a “g-button” (surgically implanted feeding tube).
A lot has been going on with the new year and getting appointments set up, doctors seen and making sure all supplies for John have been properly ordered. So I have spent a lot of time on the phone. Some days I feel like I am slowly losing it but I know I have to … Read moreAnother Diagnosis & potential surgery