Nothing really new today. John’s dayside doctors didn’t calculate his calorie/volume to determine if he’s taking in enough so this will be calculated tonight. They are expecting to make a decision on Monday whether or not he’ll need a “g-button” (surgically implanted feeding tube).
John had his appointment with his pulmonologist, Dr, Chavez, last Wednesday in Temple. We addressed his reoccurring apnea events. Also the increase of oxygen he needs, especially while he is sick. Dr. Chavez says we will be putting him on a vent at night while he is asleep. If he is sick then it will be … Read more