Nothing really new today. John’s dayside doctors didn’t calculate his calorie/volume to determine if he’s taking in enough so this will be calculated tonight. They are expecting to make a decision on Monday whether or not he’ll need a “g-button” (surgically implanted feeding tube).
We had our annual ARD for Joseph and John to discuss their school and therapy needs. Joseph’s therapy needs We will be continuing speech therapy at school one time a week. We will continue working on the letters S/SH, J, & K. I feel there is another letter, but honestly, I am drawing a blank … Read moreTherapy, School, Feelings